con·cert : PERFORMANCE, MUTUAL AGREEMENT, CONCORD, HARMONY
Good cooks will recognize the words on the yellow placard as gospel. This quote, attributed to a legendary British chef, resides central in our kitchen for nearly thirty years.
Menu design begins with an open collaboration between chef and client. Well-rehearsed in many cuisines, menus are individually designed to serve each client’s specific taste, experience, setting, and budget. All menus are abundant, locally-sourced whenever possible, and respectful to the planet.
Additionally, no event detail is overlooked to ensure your experience is worry-free for you - and for us. We are well-known for excruciating attention-to-details.
Given our tenure, our staff, and most of all - our customers, we believe we are Connecticut’s most experienced and consistent event caterer.
- Weddings, Receptions, & Life Events
- Corporate, Professional, & Not-for-Profit Events
- Casual Summer Dining; Clam Bakes -hamclam.com, Pig Roasts, & Barbecues
- In-flight Catering, Yacht Catering, & Upscale Concessions
- Tents, Design, & Logistics
- Drinks (CT Liquor License # LCT-15)